Saturday, September 15, 2007

I Slack, Therefore I Am

I have recently been accused of being a blog slacker.

Fine.

The evidence suggests this may be true. The trouble is, I have lots to say, but never when my fingers are dancing near a keyboard. Oh, and I'm really worn out these days. Oh, and I'm a total slacker.




As I tell my brother Rob after I have neglected his e-mails for days (weeks), I am going to get better at this. Soon. (By the way, Robo, I am going to get better at this. Soon. To seal my promise, that picture above is for you. Heavenly pickles, mmm...)

Well, make no mistake, I'm going to slack off today, just like I have for the previous...whatever. But it's not that I don't love you and it's not that I don't want to blog to you. It's just who I am these days.

But I am going to get better at this. Soon. Forgive me??



*These images were stolen from www.icanhascheezburger.com.

7 comments:

moi said...

You are forgiven. 'Cause when you're good, you're very, very good. And worth waiting for. In the meantime, I will enjoy my kitty fix, the only way I'm allowed - virtually.

Doris Rose said...

CA-uute pictures dear slacker. I agree with Moi, sigh, sometimes less is more. But it's sometimes hard having crystal-wit withdrawal.

Anonymous said...

You know what I like to do in such pickles? I like to post pictures a crazy kids recently sent me. Random, I know.

Doris Rose said...

SLACKAH!

Anonymous said...

owch, my achin' emails!

i could tell you a little about slacking off and being worn out, but it would be the same things you already know. still, it's altogether better than being on the prozac. prozac: yow, neck buzz!

i'll criticize you after i start my own blog like i promised, and put up that 3-year-old shed kit, and cleaned up our house, and paid off those creditors, and you get the idea, eh.

Anonymous said...

|
|
|
ooh, mixed tenses. i *am* tired.

Wicked Thistle said...

You people are fuuuuuunny! And thanks not just for the patience you're demonstrating right now, but for that which you will be required to demonstrate in the future. Trust me. I love you all with your crazy niceness.

On a personal shout out to OKC, I'd like to say the following:

*Zak, oh zak....I'm afraid you are exempt from my compliment on the quality of patience. You know why.

*crazy aj, you're the best big brother ever. quite possibly the best human. fark the shed, drink more pig's eye beer, and let's all together say a big, "feh." how much longer 'til vacation??