Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tag, I Are It

Moi has tagged me to write a memoir in six words. I've been trying not to consciously think about it, trusting that when it came along I would just know. Today, it appeared to me in a vision whilst driving east on San Antonio, and it is thus:

Tit for Tat, I See You.

I do not know what this means. I am open to interpretations. I also have no one to tag, because everyone I know out there has already been tagged. So all you lurkers and drive-byers out there, I tag you! Oh, well, and AJ, of course. And maybe Robert and Zak, too, if it won't divert them too much from their great movie-making schemes, because one day they're going to have to take care of me and I don't want anything to get in the way of them making the gobs of money that they'll need to support me in a style more lavish than that to which I am accustomed. Child labor laws, pah.

6 comments:

moi said...

This makes sense in a weirdly Thistle kind of way. Thanks for playing along and remember: everyone needs a little Carlos Santana in their lives. eBay, baby . . .

Doris Rose said...

oh... I get it, Don't mess with, what appears to be a dormant Thistle. Very good advice, Grasshopper.

A.Fanny said...

Well, Harold Pinter claimed not to know what he was writing about either, but it usually had to do with some sort of sexual power struggle, so you're in good company there! Tally ho!

Anonymous said...

this idea of a six word summation seems to me as much an attempt at epitaph as it does memoir.


"Accepting and rejecting survival, in turns."

Wicked Thistle said...

Moi: To me, everything makes sense in a weirdly way. I know just what you mean.

DR: You understand me so well. And a "dormant Thistle." BWAAAA HA HA HA HAA!! I love it. I am dormant pretty frequently these days, although the advent of spring sure is helping.

annie fanny: Tally ho! You naughty girl! Such a way with words you have. When do I get to see the picture of Marlon Brando's penis???

AJ: I bow to you. We are all so not worthy. Bravo, bravo, bravo! When I'm not so dormant, maybe I'll have something pithier to say about this.

A.Fanny said...

As to Marlon's peepee, you'll have to come to LA to see my friend's private photo collection!