Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Middle School Teaches Me About Gender Differences

From one 8th grade boy to another, while matching wits in a game:

"I think you'll get this one, and I don't mean that offensively at all"

Read: It's easy enough even for YOU, loser.


Turns out 8th grade boys do not get offended about things like that at all, they just laugh and high five.
An 8th grade girl, on the other hand, would have sheared off the top of his head with her teeth.

Just sayin' is all.

In other news of note, yesterday was marketed by Tom Joles at Channel 4 news as BOTH the Most Depressing Day of the Year AND National Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day.

2 comments:

Doris Rose said...

I am so sorry I missed Bubble wrap day,it's a favorite of mine.

Orangeblossoms said...

You've been blogging about as much as I have.... Hope you're well.