Thursday, July 19, 2007

Baby's Back!

Hi, cutie. Welcome home.
I missed you.




How've you been? Did they treat you all right?
Don't be scared, you're safe now.
Come on out. It's okay.



Yes, there we are. Doesn't that feel better? Now you can finally get out of that cramped bag and stretch your legs. Ahhhhhh...sweet freedom!



What's that you say? You've missed hanging out on the bed with me? You're eager to get back to our late night web perusing for e-Bay bargains on pink camo jammies and night vision goggles?

I know. Me, too.



Oh-ho-ho, silly, you know I never take you into the bathroom! Stop it or you'll have people believing I camp out in there with my computer and a copy of Easy Does It crossword puzzles! Now, now...


Ah, much better--now I know you're really home.
You and me on the sofa, baby--just like old times.


Welcome home, sweetheart. It's good to have you back.

8 comments:

~MAGILL~ said...

Now I am worried

can you say GEEKTOID

I know how this is and have 2 computers most of the time running

ticket is bought 8/31 here I come

moi said...

Lawd, does that mean we might, just might, have time for at least ONE writer gal afternoon acting all writer gal superior-like at Flying Star with our scathing commentary of folk who walk in the door ("you go girl, and take those tacky shoes with you")?

ooooo . . .

Wicked Thistle said...

Ohhhh, yes, Moi, let's do it!! It would make my heart sing to feel smart and superior and Busy With My Writing in a public place.

Wicked Thistle said...

Oh, and Bonnie Joe, YAY on getting the tickets! I will write "Big fun" on my calendar--in ink--for that weekend.

Doris Rose said...

...your girlfriend's back and your gonna get in trouble...hey la, hey la, yer-gurlfrens-back.
Happy days are here again. Sorry I can't be one of the writer-girls..sigh.

Wicked Thistle said...

Oh, but you *are,* Blanche, you *are*...

moi said...

Doris: Of course you are going to be one of the writer girls. You write long hand my dear on a yellow notepad and don't need no technology! We'll pick a date once W.T. is back from Tex-Ass hangin' with her famblee. Or you and I can go out ahead of her and do reconn.

Anonymous said...

we done went to the beach and made all of TexAss turn gay as a whistle. and i'm not sorry.

night vision goggles! gimme!!!